Agriculture Association Management Software Helps You Grow, Manage, and Engage Members
In an industry struggling to attract and retain new professionals, agricultural associations can provide invaluable resources to farmers, breeders, and horticulturists. Through the use of Association Management Software, agricultural associations help their members collaborate on new products, services, and technologies in the industry.
Agriculture associations use GrowthZone AMS to help their individual, organizational, and chapter members collaborate and provide them with members-only resources and information. (And more!)
Grow Your Association with GrowthZone
In addition to a fully-functioning Sales Funnel Management module, agricultural associations love these GrowthZone functions:
Manage all chapter activities from one location and track according to individual, organization, membership, and event.
Provide members, staff, and community with helpful information on any platform.
Efficiently write, schedule, send, and track emails.
Farmers lean on agricultural associations to:
- Help them track and lobby legislation affecting their everyday lives
- Receive discounts on equipment and resources
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Gain human resources support for everything from low-cost payroll to worker background checks
What Is Agriculture Association Management?
Given all the expectations agriculture trade associations face from their members, it takes a modern, cloud-based software solution to keep their data and communications organized. We’ve come a long way from Excel spreadsheets and US postal service delivered mail. Streamlined agriculture association management not only enhances and simplifies engagement with existing members, but it gives you the tools you need to grow your membership, too.
The Importance of Association Management in the Agriculture Industry
Agriculture associations can be complex, and sometimes they enlist a service provider to help keep their offices in order with executive support, problem-solving, and advertising support. Investing in all-in-one agriculture association management software is a more affordable alternative to paying a full-scale association management service provider, and allows you to implement industry best practices yourself.
Association Management with GrowthZone
GrowthZone provides niche membership management software for agriculture trade associations. Enjoy the following benefits of our platform:
- Grow Revenue and Membership – Our sales funnel automates many of the typical membership processes like setting up a website, updating membership contact information, and collecting dues. Members can use the GrowthZone app to keep their account current, register for events, participate in forums, and receive important push notifications.
- Market Smart — Engagement and retention can be challenging without the right set of tools. Get your time back with our robust marketing campaign and membership management modules. Drag and drop templates help you create more effective emails and newsletters at an affordable rate.
- Store Data – Manage all your chapter activities and organizational intelligence in one place. Give your members an accessible portal where they can retrieve pertinent information, whether it’s a discount code, regulatory update, or event listing. Streamline member service requests and new member inquiries all in one place.
It can be a big transition to reformat your data and move from an existing system or platform, but we offer full onboarding support catered to customers who aren’t necessarily tech-savvy, so you don’t have to worry about the learning curve.
Customer service is in our DNA. We hold your hand with a dedicated account manager offering live, phone, virtual, and on-demand support. If you have any questions, you’ll reach customer support in two minutes or less.
Most software companies force you to sign a three-year agreement, but we’re so confident you’ll love GrowthZone that we allow clients to cancel any time. Contact us to try a free demo.