Whether you worked for The Tatooine Greater Planet Association or The Hoth Economic Development Corporation, your days would still likely be filled with issues that challenge your organization.
On the eve of the opening of “The Last Jedi,” we encourage our association friends to take a moment to reflect on the life lessons from some of our favorite Star Wars films.
- “Who’s more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
- “Always pass on what you have learned.” – Yoda
- “Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.” – Padme Amidala
- “You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” – Shmi Skywalker Lars
- “Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
- “In my experience, there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
- “You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.” – Talon Karrde
And of course, from the GrowthZone team to all of our association friends, “May The Force Be With You.”