A powerful AMS helps your organization streamline its internal processes so that your leadership and staff can focus on the member experience. Engaged members will renew their contracts and recruit colleagues who help your organization grow and support your mission. When you invest in a smarter AMS, you will strengthen the member experience. By giving your members the tools to grow their organization, they will in turn help you progress your own mission.
To see the ROI on association software, your platform must work for you and your members. Modules for member resources, job postings, and a member directory allow you to engage your members by providing them unique opportunities.
Discover how an AMS can be a hero for your association’s productivity and ROI»
- The Member Portal makes it almost effortless for members to get what they need with self-serve member portal access to member resources and a member forum.
- Job Boards allow you to share career opportunities with members and generate revenue with sponsored job listings.
- A Member App amplifies the member experience with mobile communication and collaboration. The GrowthZone MemberPlus App frees up staff time and improves your value proposition. Members can stay informed, access resources, register for events, contact other members – all with the tap of a finger.
- The Member Directory expands on directory basics with value-added benefits like increased networking, exposure, and revenue opportunities.
- Having a Form Builder allows your organization to create surveys and collect data from landing pages and your website. The results auto-populate within GrowthZone AMS to make data actionable.
Learn more about the ROI of a smarter AMS»
When you and your members have access to these resources, everyone thrives. It’s a mutually-beneficial relationship that you can initiate. It makes sense for staff and members to operate from one platform, allowing staff collaboration, tracking of inner-organization communications, measurement of member benefit usage to assess engagement, and providing records of member interactions. The ROI is clear, if your members are engaged, they will renew their membership, refer your organization, and recruit other join on your behalf.
Help your members thrive, and they can help you.
See the ROI of a Powerful Association Management Software»
Ryan Tucholski, CEO of the West Volusia REALTORS® Association says, “We now have the ability to not just manage member data, but to fully engage members across the association.”