Take your chambers of commerce membership management to the next level with GrowthZone’s new and improved version of the trusted ChamberMaster platform. Our affordable, user-friendly, all-in-one chambers of commerce management software solution was developed to better serve a variety of association types, while providing a cleaner experience and a more robust toolset.
Save Time & Hassle with Chambers of Commerce Management Software
GrowthZone is chambers of commerce management software designed specifically for you.
- Automated Billing: It’s no fun tracking down members for dues. Make it easier than ever for members to stay current with their accounts by allowing app access, reminder notification opt-ins, and automated payments.
- Centralized Management: Instead of using Excel spreadsheets to manage data, Quickbooks for billing, Constant Contact and Mail Chimp for communication, and Eventbrite for event management, all of these features are integrated directly into the GrowthZone platform. Synchronize with vendors to manage projects and avoid duplicate data entry.
- Modernized Communication: Today, chambers of commerce can communicate with their members and prospects through newsletters, emails, text notifications, live chat, and more. Get templates for six months of new member onboarding and use online applications to approve new members on the spot. Quickly log all calls with notes to track member correspondence for more personalized future marketing.
Build and Retain Association Memberships for Chambers of Commerce
A chamber of commerce can enhance value for members with the following:
- A Professional Website: Design a front-facing website that engages existing members, attracts new members, satisfies the board, and conveys value.
- Report Access: View key metrics to explore your chamber’s performance. Drive referrals, reward VIPs, reengage disconnected members, and more.
- Member-Engaging Features: Let users set up dues autopay, share virtual contact cards, search hot deals, and list multiple locations or categories in the membership directory. Social media forums, direct messaging, and online billing provide members with greater control and functionality, leading to increased engagement. Build forms, surveys, and create an online marketplace to sell and promote ecommerce items.
- Alternate Revenue Streams: Chambers of commerce need more than member dues to stay afloat. Affiliate programs, advertisement sales, nonprofit foundation activities, events, programs, fundraising campaigns, grants, marketing services, gifts, and sponsorships are alternate revenue streams worth pursuing with our fully integrated marketing tools.
Enjoy Full Chambers of Commerce Association Management Support
At GrowthZone, customer service is in our DNA. Our responsive customer support is always available to answer your questions and includes a dedicated team for onboarding. Contact us for a free demo to see why more than half of all US chambers of commerce have selected GrowthZone chambers of commerce association management.