From increasing membership to increasing non-dues revenue, GrowthZone’s easy-to-use construction association management software will help you manage sponsorships, streamline events, and automate billing and communications. Best of all, GrowthZone saves time by tracking spike credits and auto-synchronizing with a variety of data management tools including the NAHB WMS system and DuesHub.
Construction association software enables associations to spend less time managing data and marketing materials and more time growing membership and making connections.
More Members and More Engagement with GrowthZone
Construction and trade associations love these GrowthZone functions:
WMS & DUES HUB INTEGRATION
Identify errors and missing information before uploading data to the NAHB; the entire process only takes minutes.
Easily view and manage all of the members, individuals, and organizations in your database, including billing information, communications, and more.
MOBILE STAFF APP
Access GrowthZone AMS on the go; scan business cards to load contact data, view notes, register and check in event attendees, and process event payments – all from your mobile device. There’s also an app for your members. Learn more »
Proactively create events and manage event registrants. Includes Zoom and GoToWebinar integration for online meetings.
Conveniently group your contacts into lists or committees for mass emails.
Process one-time and recurring payments with integrated payments and credit card processing. Watch Video »
What Is Construction Association Software?
Construction association software is the answer to the hassle of juggling multiple Excel spreadsheets, member databases, accounting software, and disparate marketing tools. Software designed for association professionals puts all the information you need at your fingertips in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Manage contacts – Merge membership status, training credentials, billing and contact information, and communication history for quick reference.
- Go mobile – Scan business cards to load contact data, view notes, process payments, and communicate on-the-go from a mobile device app.
- Manage events – Check registration, check in event attendees, process payments, send out marketing materials, and create an event website. Integrate with Zoom and GoTo Webinar for virtual events.
- Communicate better – Efficiently write emails with our templates, then schedule, send, and track them. Allow member discussions in group forums. Send and receive text notifications. Add members to a list or committees for mass email blasts. Easily create, send, and track surveys.
- Billing support – Process one-time and recurring payments with integrated payments and credit card processing. Add an online store for selling merchandise to increase revenue.
The base software will cover all an association’s basic needs, but a variety of productivity module add-ons can give you all the resources you need.
Maybe you’d like a place to organize vendors and exhibitors at your next event. Or perhaps you need to collect data from your website, manage chapters, organize fundraising, upload member resources into an accessible database, or manage continuing education certifications.
All of these tasks are as easy and automated as possible when you have the right construction association software built just for you.
Why Is Construction Management Software Important?
The top reasons construction associations choose to implement a centralized hub are:
- To grow membership faster and smarter – Automating forms, payment processing, and communications will ensure no opportunity is missed. Our resources make it almost effortless to conduct best practice sales activities.
- To keep members engaged – Consistent communication and 24/7 accessibility keeps members interested in the association’s benefits.
- To do more in less time – Templates, seamless data organization, and automation mechanisms directly free up your time, reduce errors, detect fraud, delegate tasks, and update multiple files instantaneously. Competing priorities and understaffing can be a challenge for construction associations, but our software helps you sort out your day to day duties and cut out steps from everyday processes.
- To bring in revenue – In addition to increasing memberships, we help you set up e-commerce and event portals to bring in more non-dues money.
- To fulfill core missions – If lobbying is one of your core activities, finally you have a way of tracking each priority, communicate updates to members, and delegate tasks.
- To market smarter – Social media, text campaigns, and PR are easily addressed with sales and marketing modules.
Association Management with GrowthZone
GrowthZone’s vision is to empower associations to operate more like savvy SaaS and e-commerce companies:
- Segmenting prospects and using automated drip campaigns and reminder tasks to win members.
- Simplifying membership applications, filling in additional data later before prospects navigate away.
- Segmenting members and providing personalized bundles that match a defined set of needs.
- Remembering leads and members using cookies so users needn’t fill out redundant information.
- Upselling and cross-selling based on upcoming events, browsing history, or past purchases.
- Tracking abandoned sign-ups or dropped members and re-marketing to them.
- Auto-renewing on monthly, quarterly, or annual basis to alleviate decision friction.
- Using mobile app and push notifications to increase the sense of community and retention.
- Leveraging integrated community elements to provide networking opportunities and value.
GrowthZone isn’t the only construction association software on the market, but here’s why we might be the best for you:
- We cater to you. Unlike other all-in-one software programs, GrowthZone caters exclusively to construction associations. Builders are our #1 clients with over 235 builder associations.
- We’re reputable. Over 3,400 associations use the GrowthZone platform.
- You can customize your software. With our comprehensive suite of performance modules, you customize the software for your organization’s particular needs and cut out the clutter.
- We offer integrations. Continue using the software you love like PeachTree or Zoom.
- Customer service is top-notch. We’re available to you any time with a US-based call center. A dedicated support manager will aid your onboarding in-person, over the phone, or virtually.
Contact GrowthZone to learn more about the benefits of our construction association management software.