The end of the year will be here before you know it. That’s why we’re providing these helpful year-end resources specifically for ChamberMaster and MemberZone software users.
[Video] 5 Ways to Reduce Year-End Stress and Start 2020 Focused on Members
Watch the video, 5 Ways to Reduce Year-End Stress and Start 2020 Focused on Members, where we break down critical year-end tasks into small, manageable steps that take the guesswork out of what to do and when to do it as 2019 comes to a close.
Key Topics Presented:
- Managing year-end billing best practices
- Budgeting and forecasting using your ChamberMaster data
- Reporting to help with year-end financials and membership statistics
- Leveraging ChamberMaster for end-of-year data health management
- Introducing automated billing to your members in 2020
[Checklist] End-of-Year Tasks
Download a handy step-by-step checklist of the topics covered in the video presentation above, 5 Ways to Reduce Year-End Stress and Start 2020 Focused on Members,
[FREE Consultation] Kick Off 2020 with Practical Advice
Sign up for a complimentary one-to-one consultation with our Engagement Manager who will provide you with the tools needed to break down your year-end tasks into practical steps and equip you with the information you need to kick-off 2020 with automated billing.
[Training] Advance Your Skills
Take advantage of six additional educational opportunities specifically focused on helping you complete important year-end tasks and advance your skills within your ChamberMaster and MemberZone software.
- 5 Ways to Manage Year-End Billing
- 5 Ways to Manage Year-End Collections
- 5 Budgeting & Projects Reports You Should Know
- 5 Year-End Member Statistics You Should Know
- 5 Year-End Best Practices for a Healthy & Clean Database
- 5 Ways to Implement ePayment with GrowthZone Pay