Association management software (AMS) didn’t exist in 1921 when the Realtor Association of the Fox Valley (RAFV) was created. With over 1,850 members today, RAFV CEO and staff are excited to transition to GrowthZone’s Real Estate Edition AMS, the cloud-based platform. Built to provide an all-in-one solution with off-the-shelf NAR integration, the robust system features user-friendly tools to manage data, automatically update records in NRDS, lockbox systems, MLS platforms, and process credit card payments, including membership dues, via eCommerce.
We were not able to deliver the services and programs our members expected with our old AMS system. We struggled to get answers and technical support, so we started looking for a different platform that would out-perform our previous AMS.
- Difficult system with weak customer support
- Low value for the price with regular increases for upgrades
- Clunky system with a negative impact on the “member experience”
GrowthZone’s Real Estate Edition is packed with tools we need to grow membership. The Marketing Automation, Mobile App, and Member Forum modules are must-haves for real estate associations, as well as:
- A user-friendly system that all staff feel comfortable with
- A platform that accommodates constant change and supports growth
- Customer service that is responsive to our needs
The process went smoothly, mainly due to the high level of communication we had with the people at GrowthZone, including:
- Two dedicated GrowthZone project managers available 24/7
- Library of tutorials and videos to help with all common areas of training
- One-on-one with GrowthZone data pro and a website pro
- World-class customer service you can always count on – we give them a 10 out of 10 rating
- A robust set of management tools is in place to operate more efficiently and provide more resources to members, including a connection to the NRDS system
- More value for GrowthZone’s Real Estate Edition vs. the cost of other AMS platforms
While our story starts with a tragedy (our old AMS), thanks to the people at GrowthZone and their incredible Real Estate Edition AMS for making the transition a positive experience with a fairytale ending!
GrowthZone had solutions to everything that we were looking for. As a staff and an organization, my team loves the intuitiveness of running their own reports. The customer service, training, billing, and onboarding was wonderful. Our previous AMS was not very innovative or forward-thinking when it came to new products and services that we as an association needed to better serve our members.
Ultimately, it came down to the solution that GrowthZone offered: the ease of reports, the billing, the events, and the website. My communications director has no problem updating and working within the website system. The communications platform is great, and the customer service, which is my top priority, has been fantastic. When we had questions or if we didn’t know how to do something, the staff at GrowthZone would create a video to reference and go back to. My staff loves those.
We have a true partnership with GrowthZone. I feel that, my whole team feels that. It’s not a vendor-consumer type of relationship, it’s a team and a partnership. If you’re ready to make the move or you’re considering the move, do it with GrowthZone: it’s a great product