Our team will be your guide in ensuring you are setup for success with the GrowthZone AMS on-boarding success plan.
1. Discovery and Solution Planning
- Understanding goals, needs, and processes
- Determining key stakeholders
- Defining the ideal solution components
- Offical project kickoff
2. Project Initiation
- Project/training plan provided by project manager
- Data files provided to GrowthZone – data mapping and data conversion into staging sandbox for review
- Start completing training, videos, and webinars
- Website design planning – confirm Success Plan and gather launch information
3. Assisted Onboarding and Website Design
- Participate in available training courses to gain familiarity and comfort with basic navigation and functions
- Key setup of the software performed by your project manager
- Available for weekly 1:1 consultation timeslots and email assistance to help you understand the core functions of the software
- Completing the website design and integrating core modules into the site to feed the content directly from the database
4. Launch Planning
- Develop a member communication plan
- Work with us to build your first member communication in the software. We include a template you can use or modify, as well as other suggestions for member communication.
- Use our Readiness Checklist to make sure you feel comfortable with the core software functions you will use.
- Work with us to coordinate your website “go live” date
5. QA, Integration & Launch
- We will QA your final web site
- Completion of software integration and review and approval of integration