From compliance to changing tax laws, insurance and financial associations can help their members navigate an increasingly complex field. A major challenge professional associations face is helping members anywhere, at any time. GrowthZone’s mobile app helps ensure the answers are always at your fingertips.
Insurance and financial services associations use GrowthZone AMS to track and monetize sales opportunities such as sponsorships, subscriptions, and memberships, as well as track and manage member certifications and continuing education credits – and more!
GrowthZone’s insurance association management and financial association management is more user-friendly, affordable, and customizable than other platforms. We offer full onboarding, training, and support matched to your comfort and digital experience level. Our software saves time and hassle, allowing you to offer better service to members and grow your organization with the latest digital tools all in one place.
Grow Your Association On the Go with GrowthZone
Insurance and financial associations love these GrowthZone functions:
Track and manage certifications for continuing education opportunities for your members.
Monetize and track sales opportunities such as memberships, sponsorships, and subscriptions; track by progress, probability, sales stage, and lead source. Learn more »
Manage all projects from one location and track according to individual, organization, membership, and event.
What Is an Associations Management System for the Insurance and Financial Industries?
In the past, insurance and financial associations had to use different programs for email, social media, text marketing, event management, member directory management, and billing. It required a lot of manual labor – updating contact information, processing dues payments, and juggling spreadsheets.
An associations management system combines a number of disparate technologies all under one dashboard. Upon logging in to the central hub, managers have all the information they need at their fingertips. Much of the old work becomes completely automated – sending upcoming payment reminders, accepting online dues payments, and sending out receipts, for example.
Websites, emails, newsletters, and text marketing messages are easily organized with drag-and-drop builders that require no technical expertise. Certifications, sponsorships, projects, and events are tracked within this robust software.
Association Management for the Insurance Industry
GrowthZone provides insurance association management for the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) – the nation’s largest and oldest national association of agents and brokers serving roughly a quarter of a million agents, brokers, and employees nationwide. Insurers provide a diverse range of policies, from property, casualty, and life insurance, to health care, employee benefits, and retirement products.
According to IIABA Director of Information Technology Jack St. John, “GrowthZone AMS will allow us to get a more complete picture of our member interests, so we can improve or expand our services that our members value most.”
Association Management for the Finance Industry
GrowthZone provides financial association management for a number of associations in the financial services sector. One senior product manager gave GrowthZone 5/5 stars on Capterra, saying they switched from MemberClicks because GrowthZone’s finance association membership management software “provides all the tools we need on a daily basis, and yet it is very user friendly… and the attention to customer service and training really was the clincher! Getting help when it’s needed is so crucial.”
Finance Association Membership Management with GrowthZone
Eliminate clutter by adding as many or as few features as you’d like, including:
- Billing – Process credit cards, send auto-reminders, and automate receipts.
- Certifications – Track educational opportunities for your members and update contact credentials.
- Contacts – Easily view and manage individuals and organizations in your database.
- Communication – Write emails, newsletters, and event updates with templates.
- Events – Create and manage registrations, payments, sponsors, vendors, exhibitors, and promotions.
- Form Builder – Create emails, landing pages, mobile apps, newsletters, surveys, and websites.
- Fundraising – Management pledge and non-pledge-based donations, with financial reporting.
- Help Center – Provide online chat and support to streamline office activities.
- Inquiry Tracking – Track prospective members, predict conversions, and strategically re-market.
- Lists – Group contacts into lists to manage committee activities and mass mailings.
- Member Recruitment – Track sales opportunities like memberships, sponsorships, and subscriptions.
- Mobile App – Scan business cards to load contact data, save notes, and accept mobile payments.
- Online Store – Sell merchandise, service products, and more from a front-facing store on your website.
- Sales Funnel – Monetize and track memberships, sponsorships, and subscriptions by lead source.
- Web Content – Easily populate your website with fresh, relevant content that improves your ranking.