Does your organization participate in local, state, or federal advocacy work on behalf of your members or shy away for fear of offending a member? In times of struggle, the members, industries, businesses, and communities you serve are looking for – and need – a voice to work on their behalf.
If your organization does not currently engage in advocacy, it may be time to take a closer look at how your staff can play a role in the advocacy process and develop your strategic plan to build relationships with local, state, and the federal government.
RESOURCES FOR GROWTHZONE USERS
- Private Member Forums
- Member-Specific News Updates
- List and Committee Management
- Forms/Surveys to Collect Data
- Reports to Gather and Report Data
- Project/Task Management to Organize Your Efforts