AMS stands for Association Management Software. This type of software offers associations and other member-based organizations the tools to run their day-to-day operations and provide services to their members.
How can an Association Management Software help my organization or me?
A robust AMS typically saves associations time and money by streamlining their data management and increasing efficiency. For example, it eliminates the need to enter the same data in multiple software applications – users enter information once, and it replicates across the system, syncing with email, websites, financial software, etc.
Using a feature-rich AMS helps associations like Construction Organizations, Real Estate Associations, and even Chambers of Commerce grow and retain membership, engage and inform members and prospects, and streamline tedious tasks.
Cloud-based AMS is the best
A cloud-based AMS system is critical as it allows users to access important information and accomplish tasks anywhere, anytime. Therefore, it should be powerful and easy to use.
Critical Association Management Software services and features for organizations to consider include:
- One system for communication that syncs with email and member profiles.
- Sales funnel management identifies membership prospects, tracks communication, and grows its member base.
- A customizable and intuitive dashboard for data management, report generation, and more.
- Online member sign-ups, dues renewals, and profile updates.
- Complete website integration.
- Online event registrations and payments.
- Training, on-demand tutorials, and support.
Simply put, an effective AMS should allow an association to grow faster, empower their members, and do more in less time.